Home » , » Junior Apprentice woned by 17 years old boy

Junior Apprentice woned by 17 years old boy


He is 17 and has A levels in Physics, Maths and systems control . He built his first computer at the age of 12 and is now running a computer repair business from home. 
Meet Arjun Rajyagor, the winner of Junior Apprentice of BBC. The show is like Donald Trump’s The Apprentice, but BBC chose to focus on the young minds. After beating close contender Tim Ankers in the final, Arjun won 25,000 pounds. He calls himself a maths fanatic and lives in Essex, London.

Lord Alan Sugar, Donald Trump’s counterpart on this show appointed Arjun as the winner and said, “He has that natural business flair combined with intelligence that some people are born with – you can’t learn it. I know that Arjun is going to become the best at whatever he wants to do and I will be here for support all the way.” Arjun’s £25,000 will be controlled by Lord Sugar – to launch his business career. The last task of the participants was to market a bottle of water.

Tim and Arjun targeted 20-something professionals with their product, called simply A Bottle Of Water, while the girls opted for Drip Drop – aimed at the teenage market. In the final boardroom scene, Sir Alan told the girls their advert looked “like a mugging on a council estate” and the boys that their product was “very simple, very defined and, quite clearly, I understood the concept”. 

Arjun says, “Never in my wildest dreams did I believe that I would win when I first sent off that application form,” he added, “but now that I have, I couldn’t be more elated.
==> If you liked this post, then why not buy me a beer so I can cool off?
Share this article :