1. To form strict laws and to recall currency
2. Approve the 'United Nations Convention Against Corruption' Treaty pending since 2006
3. To hault the Mauritius root
4. To put constraints on foreign banks from Italy and Switzerland
5. Immediate call on Transparent Foreign Account Policy
1. To form strict laws and to recall currency:
To stop the resources of black money we should first recover money from those who have amassed it at present and they should be sentenced for life or be charged with capital punishment. By recalling currency of higher denomination we could stop it at once.
2. Approve the 'United Nations Conventions against Corruption' Treaty pending since 2006 140 countries have signed this treaty in 2006 to return or help in recovering the black money deposited in their countries amongst in between them. Their Government has also got it approved from their cabinets. If Indian government could also gets it approved, it would pave way to bring the black money back to India. 3. To hault Mauritius root:
The central government should immediately close Mauritius root and it should seize the properties of those who have converted black money into white through fraudulent companies and projects and of those who are using foreign credit cards. Alongwith that Hasan Ali's source for 1 lakh crores should also be disclosed to the country and 50 thousand crores should be recovered immediately from him or else his properties should be announced as national property.
4. To put constraints on foreign banks from Italy and Switzerland:
Banks of Switzerland and 8 Banks of Italy depositing laundered money should be immediately put on constraints or closed. All the money deposited in them should be declared as national property and people depositing money in these banks should be booked under the law.
5. Immediate call on Transparent
Foreign Account Policy:
Any person who has deposited money in foreign bank accounts should be made to declare it within 3-6 months and if they do not abide by this time frame, all money thus deposited should be declared as the national property. Now is the time to decide whether you would stand with those who are safeguarding such people or with those who are creating a movement against corruption and blackmoney! We have started a movement against black money and corruption across the country and if you are also against it then join us by signing the signature movement against the same.
Get Updates!Subscribe to the Scholars club email newsletter to receive updates, freebies and exclusives:
==>Help us to keep SCHOLARS CLUB running?