Home » , , » How to take a French kiss?

How to take a French kiss?

Warm. Wet. Caterpillars under skin & butterflies in your tummy. Exciting. Loud, heavy breathing. Sexy. Soft. Magnetic. Memorable.

That's what you want to be to the person you are trying to attract; in business (ok, maybe they're not all for the office) and in love. All's fair in love & war!

To feel these things & have them reciprocated, you must be:

genuine
thoughtful
honest
respectful
playful
daring
cheeky
sensual
romantic
explicit
fair
nice.
The last bullet point is the single most important one on the list. Like I said to Mike, Kay & Benny at 'The Club' in King's Cross as I smooth-talked my way into the exclusive VIP room, "You know what my secret is to getting things I want in life? Be nice".

That's it. Just be nice. It is so nice to be nice. The most important person you have to be nice to in order to reap benefits is the person right in front of you; right now.


Of course, you can have a good kiss, even an okay kiss, without doing or being all of the above....however, those lips you locked with (& may have wanted to lock with again) will wander to find a better face. The modern marketplace is very competitive; it's a jungle out there!

You snooze, you lose buddy! Thems the rules, (as Hayley would say). This is not just animal attraction people, it's the underlying equation to sales & marketing.


I was thinking about the correlation between my personal and professional values as I wrote this post & I realise they are very much in sync with one another, which lead to this statement:

I think the French Kiss of marketing is publicity.

Get Updates!

Subscribe to the Scholars club email newsletter to receive updates, freebies and exclusives:
Enter your email address:
==>Help us to keep SCHOLARS CLUB running?
Share this article :

+ comments + 2 comments

27/4/11 8:42 AM

Hello,
This is Vimal from Men's Life Today, India. Menslifetoday is owned by studioonenetworks (please feel free to Google and do a research) and is an internationally reputed high quality content provider. After going through your blog I see that it has some unique lifestyle related articles and is well maintained and hence we were thinking about forming a free editorial content partnership with you.
If you like to know more, please write to me at infopowered(at)gmail.com (this is not my official email as I don't want to put it out here, you know why). Once you write back, we can take it up in an official manner.
Regards,
Vimal

19/7/11 9:23 PM

Really interesting and informative article, i truly enjoyed this article. Thanks for sharing and now i am looking forward to this type of interesting tips..
Best hosting company

Post a Comment

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS TO GET PUBLISHED.