Home » , , , , , » Online Registration of KBC along with Audition Dates and Schedule

Online Registration of KBC along with Audition Dates and Schedule

Online Registration of KBC along with Audition Dates and Schedule

Kaun Banega Crorepati Registration

Its the 8th season of KBC and in year 2014, it gone to be again Kaun Banega Mahacrorepati. Since the show is scheduled to be started in the Month of September, so the Registration process will start from the month of May. The IVRS and SMS type of Registration will start and same will be notified on the KBC official website "kbcofficial.in", "www.kbcsony.com". 

The online Registration for the Kaun Banega crorepati for the Intimation purpose has been started and it will end on 25th of May 2014. If you want to be on the Hotseat of Kaun Banega Mahacrorepati then you must go for online registration. Here is the Link of that : Click Here. Please don't get cheated by anyone who ask you for money against the KBC Registration for the Selection.

The Complete KBC Registration Schedule will be published soon and Audition Date will also be notified, while for your preparation you can Play KBC Daily Quiz on "www.kbcliv.in" and get connected with "kbcofficial.in" for the Updates.

Share this article :

+ comments + 6 comments

13/10/14 4:05 AM

GET ME AN OPPORTUNITY FOR KBC HOT SEAT

14/4/15 1:05 PM

Can an idea change my life also?

14/4/15 1:11 PM

Can an idea change my life also? Will they choose me this year? Experience of six ground audition but not chosen for fff round.
Hope this year they will choose me for fastest finger first round and I will stop my kbc journey with respect and pride.

3/5/15 10:03 AM

Please give me a one chance to paly this game and meet my favorite amit sir

3/5/15 10:04 AM

Please give me a chance to play this game

8/7/15 6:44 AM

CAN AN KBC IDEA CHANGE MY LIFE ALSO?
Qualified for six ground audition but not chosen for fff round. Hope this year they will choose me for fastest finger first round because I need big money for my national duty that what I am dreaming since younger age.

Post a Comment

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS TO GET PUBLISHED.