KAUN BANEGA CROREPATI SEASON 4 - 2010Starting with Shailesh kumar Yadav , He is from Kanpur.
Episode Questions are as follows :-
Ques: If some body is in a " Hawalat", where would he is ?
1. In Haweli Island 2. In Jail 3.Inside Hawa Mahal 4. In Palanquin
Ans: In Jail
Ques: Which film features this song ?
" Kajraree- Kajraree"
1. Jhoom Barabar Jhoom 2. Dil Bole Hadippa 3. Bunty Aur Babli 4. Saathaiya
Ans: Bunty Aur Babli
Ques: Which of these continents does not have any countries ?
1. Australia 2. Antartica 3. Africa 4. Europe
Ques: From What is the "Panchagavya", often used in a Hindu Puja Ritual, obtained ?
1. Fruits 2. Mountains 3. Trees 4. Cow
Ques: If you are using a " Sukhmadarshi", which of these are you using ?
1. Microscope 2. Super Computer 3. Telescope 4. Micrometer
Ques: Which bowler scored two consecutive centuries in the 2010 India- NZ test series ?
1. Zaheer Khan 2. Harbhajan Singh 3. SreeSanth 4. Ishant Sharma
Ans: Harbhajan Singh
Ques: Which of these was awarded the right to one-third of the disputed land at Ayodhya by the Allahabad High court ?
1. Nirmohi Akhada 2. Niranjani Akhada 3. Nirmal Akhada 4. Udasin Akhada
Ans: Nirmohi Akhada
Ques: From which city did Indian soldiers in the British Army begin the revolt of 1857, after the death of Mangal Pandey ?
1. Dum Dum 2. Meerut 3. Kanpur 4. Jhansi
Ques: Which of Munshi Premchand's works inspired the name of a train connecting Mumbai and Gorakhpur ?
1. Seva Sadan 2. Godaan 3. Gaban 4. Rangbhumi
Starting with Nilesh Bahule, Pune
Ques: Which of these would you describe the Hindi expression Aqual ka Dushman ?
1. crorepati 2. Kangaal 3. Deewana 4. Murkh
Ques: Which of these former chief Minister son is a film star ?
Ans: Vilashrao Desh Mukh
Ques: what does the "MRP" of an item indicate ?
1. Quality 2. Cost 3. Company Name 4. store name
Ques: Who is Aditi in this Song ?
1. Aditi Govitrikar 2. Shruti Haasan 3. Genelia D' souza 4. Jacqualine fernandez
Ans: Genelia D' Souza
Ques: Which of these diseases can be Prevented by a vaccine ?
1. Breast cancer 2. Diabetes 3. Hepatitis A 4. AIDS
Ans: Hapatitis A
Ques: Which of these cities usually hosts the winter session of a state assembly ?
1. Nagpur 2. Srinagar 3. Ooty 4. Mysore
Ques: The Indian cricket team became no 1 in the ICC Test rankings for the first time under whose captaincy ?
1. Sourav Ganguly 2. Rahul Dravid 3. Anil Kumble 4. Ms Dhoni
Ans: MS Dhoni
Ques: Who was the first women from the Nehru family to became President of the India National Congress ?
1. Kamala Nehru 2. Indira Gandhi 3. Sonia Gandhi 4. Vijay Lakshmi Pandit
Get Updates!Subscribe to the Scholars club email newsletter to receive updates, freebies and exclusives:
==>Help us to keep SCHOLARS CLUB running?