Tax Rules changed -
Now its easy to have Home
- No Tax up to Rs. 5 lakh - In the new financial year 2019-20, You have your income in the range within 5 lakh then you are exempted to give tax.
- No Tax on Second House - If you have two houses and second one is vacant then it will be considered as occupied by you, and no liable to pay any tax.
- Rs. 50,000/- is the New Tax Deduction Limit - Earlier it was Rs. 40,000/-.
- TDS range has been extended from 10,000 to 40,000. It means that you are free to earn interest from Bank, Post office.
- GST has been lowered down so, now its easy to buy Home as 5% tax will be imposed on the under construction houses inspite of 12%.
- If you have Physical Shares of the company then you wouldn't be able to either buy more or sell it.
- Connect Railway Two PNR in One ticket. You can also get refund of the connecting train is passed away.
- PF (Provident Fund) Transfer will be now Automatic. Right now, there was separate Application system for the withdrawal.
- Composition Scheme has been now increased, now You can register in GST if you have annual trading of 1.5 Crore and above.
- Aadhar and PAN Linking is now mandatory other wise it will be rejected for no use.