Now you can Delink your Number with your Paytm
Here are the steps you should follow if you want to use New Aadhar and Mobile Number
Many people are facing problem to delink Aadhar with Paytm App. So we are providing you the simple steps for that. Here are the steps to delink Paytm with Aadhar Number are mentioned below :-
1. At first you have to login to Paytm app
2. Then Tap on three horizontal bars.
3. A drop down section will be opened where you have options like My Vouchers, Choose Language, 24x7 Help , My Paytm Settings etc… and you have to tap on 24x7 Help.
4. After Tapping on 24x7 Help , new section will be opened ,here we have options like Deals & Gift Cards , Paytm KYC , Report a Fraud , Profile Settings etc…and this time you have tap on ‘Paytm KYC’ option.
5. A new page will be opened with the title ‘Select an issue that decribes your problem’ , then you have to Select –“Issue in completing my KYC” option.
6. Again select- “Issue in completing my KYC”.
7. Tap on ’Message Us’ and mention in description-
My Aadhar card <Aadhar Number > is showing linked with another account at Paytm.
We have provided you the simple steps , now you can delink Aadhar with Paytm easily by following our instructions.