Yes , IBPS RRB comes under (Economic Weaker Section) EWS Reservation.
The Central Government has given 10% reservation quota to the Economic Weaker Sections (EWS) among General Category Candidates in all government jobs and educational institutions.
Who can get benifits of 10 % EWS Resevation Category?
The candidate who belongs to General Category.(No other category candidates(OBC-Creamy/Non-Creamy,SC,ST,Pwd) comes under this reservation,beacuse they have been given reservations in the constitution already.
Only General Category
- The Candidate whose family income from all source is less than Rs. 8 Lakhs
- The candidate's family having agricultural land is less than 5 acres.
- And Candidates's family residential flat is less than 1000 sq.ft.
- Residential plot owned by candidates family is less than 100 sq. yards(in notified muncipalities).
- Residential plot owned by your family less than 200 sq.yards (other than in notified muncipalities)
How can General Category candidates get EWS Certificate ?
- Candidates have to apply for "Income Certificate and Asset Certificate" from the concerned government authority(DM/ADM/COLLECTOR/DC/ADC/1ST CLASS Megistrate/SDM/SDO/Tehsildar).
- The Income and Asset Certificate issued by the govt. authority in the prescribed format shall be produced as a proof of candidate's claim as "Belongs to EWS category "
Format of EWS Certificate