Home » , , » Let the world know, who are they #WeChatNow : My Souls

Let the world know, who are they #WeChatNow : My Souls

A moment when your Inspirational / Motivational Souls are infront of You and you are getting an opportunity to interact with them. 

During the progress of the mind of a child, he/she came to know about different characters of our real world and of the fictional world. After getting their qualities, we set or, match our ideology with them and some how we  want to become like them. we have not much capability to interact with them in real world infront of our eyes and to listen them with ears and to feel them by pounding their legs or body or, smell their fragrance .

I always used to thought in mind, If I had born in their time phase or, I were a friend of him, then what would have been the thinking level of myself. It might be the possibility that  I would be the star of that time, but not going beyond I am here right now and it is an opportunity for me to showcase my Ideal persons and fictional characters through my blog " SCHOLARS CLUB". It is an opportunity given by "IndiBlogger" and "WeChat" Social Media Application to express, what I think. Since WeChat is a New way to Connect , So, using this Application, I am connecting to my Five people which I really feel and will full of heart when they will be infront of me.

1. An English physicist and mathematician who is widely regarded as one of the most influential scientists of all time and as a key figure in the scientific revolution. He was non other than "Sir Isaac Newton". He most fortunate, for we cannot find more than once a system of the world to establish. Nature and nature's laws lay hid in night; God said "Let Newton be" and all was light. 

With him I would know the reason and concept behind his conception of the Universe which was based upon Natural and rationally understandable laws that became one of the seeds for Enlightenment ideology. 

 
2. A spiritual genius of commanding intellect and power, was an Indian Hindu monk and chief disciple of the 19th-century saint Ramakrishna, who was Narendra Nath Datta by birth and got his name " Swami Vivekanand " by his guru "Ramakrishna". He wakened India to a new national consciousness. 
 
With him I will ask how he embraced the agnostic philosophies of the Western mind along with the worship of science and how he witness the existence of the God and from where he was getting an Inspiration to know the term " God " & what was that power that forced his guru to get him as his exclusive student ?





3.   A profound spiritual person and whose belief in justice that inspired the world. In India , he is embedded in every ones pocket and every ones love him , Who was considered as the father of the Indian independence movement and popularly known as Bapu, he is non other than Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi, commonly known as Mahatma Gandhi. Gandhi led India to independence and inspired movements for non-violence, civil rights and freedom across the world.

With my Bapu, I will feel like heaven if he tell how he manages the the most important battle to fight was overcoming his own demons, fears, and insecurities. What was that internal power and thinking level that provoked him to cultivate a true spirit of democracy.


4. One of the most brilliant sons of India, an astute politician, master strategist, crafty tactician, erudite scholar, shrewd thinker, devoted religious man, philosopher, economist, able administrator and worldly wise and above all whose he was teacher crusading for the spread of education. He was " Chanakya " and is traditionally identified as Kautilya or Vishnu Gupta.

As I am greatly influenced and I have found truth in his teachings, so I will discuss on the thinking attitude and will know ,how to understand any fact and came to know on the good things with the high moral values and how high moral persons are on top of the rest of the world.

5. An another common Man and not any incarnation, but has got his internal spiritual powers ignited with the continuous and typical practice of Hindu philosophical and cultural values system and activities like Yog Sadhna and Meditation Also who follows the morals and ethical values of truth, non-violence, and based on values as stated in books like the Bhagavad Gita. He is my fictional TV Character "Shaktimaan" . He  got  rebirth of Shri Satya, first guru of Suryanshis after the death of Guru Sarvagya and division of Shaktipunja into two pieces namely Shakti Punja (remained with Truth/Light) and Pap Punja (taken away by Andhera/Darkness).

In my childhood, I witness the power of fictional world, how it emerged from a television my the real and original world and from stickers , copies, chocolates and Biscuits get rolled by the image Shaktimaan . Through WeChat, I will ask him to share or teach few teachings so that I would carry his powers to real world to eradicate the evils from the society. I will ask how he manages his mission to destroy the sin within people, not the sinned people. I will ask we generate the powers which lie inside his body in his seven chakras of Kundalini attained through meditation.


I Neelmani, who runs my blog " SCHOLARSCLUB", have written this post on the topic "WeChat with Anyone, Anywhere!". Visit the youtube channel to explore the power of WeChat Application : http://www.youtube.com/user/WeChatIndia?feature=chclk" .

 Thanks to IndiBlogger and WeChat for giving an opportunity.WeChat's Youtube channel.


Get Updates!

Subscribe to the Scholars club email newsletter to receive updates, freebies and exclusives:
Enter your email address:
==>Help us to keep SCHOLARS CLUB running?
Share this article :

Post a Comment

PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR VALUABLE SUGGESTIONS TO GET PUBLISHED.