- CEPTAM - 04 : Duplicate Admit Card
- CEPTAM - 04 Examination Schedules
- CEPTAM - 04 Examination is being held on 05th June, 2011 in two shifts.
- The morning shift (10:00 - 12:00 hrs) examination shall be for the posts of STA 'B', Assistant Hindi, Store Assistant 'A', and Security Assistant 'A'. The afternoon shift (14:30 - 16:30 hrs) examination shall be for the posts of Technician 'A', Admin Assistant 'A', Civilian Driver, Fire Engine Driver, and Fireman.
- Process for dispatch of Admit Cards has been started. It is expected that candidates will receive the Admit Cards around 20th May, 2011.
- All the candidates for the post of Technician 'A' who have opted 'PATNA as their first choice of centre and RANCHI as the second choice' have been allotted RANCHI as the test centre and shall take the examination there in the AFTERNOON shift.
All other candidates shall take the examination in the cities of their first choice.
- Candidates may plan their travels accordingly.
- Please inform CEPTAM, through Email or Fax, if any error is noted in your particulars printed in the Admit Card. Corrections will be made in due course.
- Ignoring the errors, Centre Superintendent shall provisionally permit you to take the examination. As advised in Admit Card, please carry to the Centre, documentary proof of your identity. But, if by remotest chance, any error in the Admit Card causes CHANGE OF THE SHIFT OF EXAMINATION, please call up or email URGENTLY to get the error corrected and then also carry the downloaded copy of the Admit Card to the Exam Centre.
- If still there be any queries, preferably Email us on the address given above. You shall timely receive clarifications.
Get Updates!Subscribe to the Scholars club email newsletter to receive updates, freebies and exclusives:
==>Help us to keep SCHOLARS CLUB running?