Home » , » Deepika says : Hope Rahul Gandhi becomes PM one day

Deepika says : Hope Rahul Gandhi becomes PM one day

Actress Deepika Padukone has praised Congress MP Rahul Gandhi as a "classical role model" for youth and hopes he leads the country as prime minister one day.

"I don't know much about politics, but from whatever I see on TV; whatever Rahul Gandhi is doing makes him a classical example for the youth. Hopefully, he will be prime minister one day," Deepika told  in an interview. 

Do you wish Rahul Gandhi becomes Prime Minister? 'Yes, of course,' Deepika told Manoj Tibrewal Aakash while appearing on the show 'Ek Mulaqat'. 'I think he connects very well with the youth. His thoughts and outlook are traditional, but at the same time he has a futuristic approach. 

I think this is very important for our country,' added the actress who will be seen as a blind girl in her forthcoming movie 'Lafangey Parindey' releasing Friday. 

  Subscribe to SCHOLARS CLUB
==> If you liked this post, then why not buy me a beer so I can cool off?
Share this article :